Friday, January 16, 2015

Why Choose a Pediatric Dentist?

As I determined my career path I specialized in Pediatric Dentistry specifically, I had a strong desire to be able to make a change in children's lives. I knew I could do that by making that connection for children, that going to the dentist is fun! 

As a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry I can say that I am a “Big Authority on Little Teeth”.



The AAPD website serves as a great resource for parents!  www.aapd.org 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece of information with us. I hope you will share some more info about Kids dental care. Please keep sharing!

    Orthodontists
    Pediatric Dentist
    Keeping your kids teeth healthy on the holidays
    White Fillings for Kids
    Infant/Toddler First Time Visit

    ReplyDelete